By default any new account created will have a limit of 25 Active Contacts to communicate with for FREE every month. It's a good place to start, but most of our clients upgrade once they realize how easy it is to generate an automated pipeline of new deals with very little overhead.
Creating or Upgrading My Subscription
Click this link to upgrade your subscription and select a plan that matches the number of contacts you plan on communicating with every month. Once you select the best plan, you can add additional licenses on the next step for any team members you previously invited. You can all be on different plan levels and depending on your needs and it's really easy to Upgrade here. After adding a credit card, and reviewing your selections, submit the payment and your accounts will be automatically credited for the plan selected. If you want to schedule a training or can't find the answer to your questions in our Help Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding a New Plan for a Team Member
We make it really easy to add plans for Team Members to consolidate billing frequency and we allow for Team Member's to have different plan types. Here's how:
- To add a plan for a Team Member go to the Subscription Page where you'll see your Current Plan and you can click the Continue button to add additional plans.
- Select the plan type(s). You can purchase plan types and multiple licenses for each plan type. ie - You can add 2 Growth Plans, 2 Starter Plans, an 1 Enterprise.
- Once you've selected your plan(s), click 'Add Plans & Continue' then select your payment method or add a new payment method before Reviewing and Paying.
Adding a Plan you purchased for a Team Member
- Check out the section above for a walkthrough of how to add NEW plan(s) that you can assign to your team member(s).
- From the Teams & Users Section, click the 'Manage & Invite' button for the Team where you are the admin OR have permissions to manage plans for team members.
- On the next screen, click 'Manage' next to the Team Member that you want to set up with one of the new plans you purchased. Pro Tip: as the admin, you can also remove plans from team members to apply to other team members. This comes in handy if someone left the company or just changed roles/responsibilities.
- On the Team Member's details page, click the 'Change' button next to their current License description to select the plan to add to their account and save.
Discounts and Promotions
Occasionally, Replyify may offer a discount or promotion for a limited time. The biggest savings you can take advantage of right now is to pay for the year up front. Don't know where you'll be in a year? Then select quarterly billing to lock in a price break over monthly billing.
Pro Tip: If you already have a cold email platform that you're paying for and considering Replyify as the BETTER alternative, we'll do our best to work with you to meet or beat your current pricing. Send a note to email@example.com to discuss options.
Credit Card and Billing History
If your payment fails because you got a new credit card or you have on expiring soon, go here to update your credit card. We will send an email confirmation and receipt every time your card is charged and if you need to view previous payments click here.