TL;DR - Active Contacts are calculated based on your 30 day billing cycle (or monthly anniversary for free plans based on when you first signed up for Replyify). A contact is considered Active if, during the current 30 day cycle, they received an email or other 'step' defined by your campaign settings.
Where can I find my Activate Contact Count?
The number of Active Contacts will be displayed in the top left box on your Dashboard represented by your Current # of Active Contacts / Available Active Contacts based on your plan level.
- Example 1: "0 of 25" means that you have 25 available Active Contacts to use.
- Example 2: "15 of 25" means that you have 15 current Active Contacts and 10 available active contacts to use for the month. (see image below)
Our FREE forever account comes with 25 free active contacts per month and you can subscribe to any number of different subscription plans to increase this limit according to your needs. We also have unlimited plans so you don't have to worry about your active contact count. To subscribe or upgrade click here.
Free = 25 Active Contacts (plus Replyify branding in the footer of your emails)
Economy = 50 Active Contacts (Replyify branding removed)
Starter = 250 Active Contacts
Growth = 1,000 Active Contacts
Pro = 3,000 Active Contacts
Enterprise = Unlimited Active Contacts
Here's How We Determine an Active or Inactive Contact:
A contact is considered active if they have been added to a campaign which has sent them the first email (or other step like Twitter, Phone, Linkedin etc) in your campaign sequence. Once that contact is active they are considered active for the entire billing cycle even if the sequence is shorter than 1 month.
If the campaign sequence spans longer than 1 billing cycle and the contact has NOT been converted, unsubscribed or removed, they are still considered Active during the next billing cycle until a Deactivation Event occurs (see below).
Important: Once a contact has been activated during a billing cycle, they will remain active (no matter what) until then end of that cycle. Once the next billing cycle begins, these Active Contacts will automatically move from active to inactive immediately after a Deactivation Event.
Deactivation Events Include:
Mark as converted, unsubscribed, campaign sequence completed, or you manually remove them from the campaign.
Example scenario: On September 1st, you purchased a Starter Plan, uploaded 100 contacts and set your first campaign LIVE (10 steps spread out over 45 days).
- All 100 contacts will receive Email #1 and they are all considered Active on September 1st.
- During the first 30 days you have 2 emails bounce, 5 contacts unsubscribe and 13 reply requesting a demo for which you marked each as converted.
- Your Active Contact count on your dashboard will show 100 of 250 until the end of the month.
- On October 1st, your next month's billing cycle will renew and you will start with 80 of 250 active contacts based on the previous month's 2 bounces, 5 unsubscribes and 13 converted contacts which are now all considered inactive.
- For each subsequent Deactivation Event (after the initial 30 days a contact is considered Active), Replyify will immediately mark the contact as inactive and free up more room in your Active Contact monthly allotment.
Think this is complicated? Imaging building it :) Unlimited Plans start at $99 and you'll never have to worry about this again.