￼Replies are automatically detected within several minutes of landing in your inbox.
Potential reasons why a reply was not detected:
- Replies that are in your spam folder will not be detected until they are moved to your primary (main) inbox.
- You automatically moved a reply to a folder or sub-folder (ie - a rule you created).
- You manually archived, moved or deleted a reply from your primary inbox before Replyify had a chance to check your inbox for the reply. (ie - a reply just came in and you immediately responded but have 'send and archive' turned on)
- The prospect changes the subject line or body of the email.
- The prospect's email doesn't automatically download images for their emails or they have a pixel blocker installed
- You sent an email from an email address that isn't marked as the 'Primary Email' in your account settings SMTP or IMAP settings. The default IMAP folder here (designated with a ✔) is the only inbox we will check for replies and bounces.
What should I do now?
- You got a reply. That's a good thing and you'll want to follow that up with a call or an appropriate response. Here's a blog post we wrote on this.
- Check the ToDos Reply section to see if we actually did track the reply. The prospect should be automatically paused if we tracked this correctly.
- If we didn't pick up the reply and you don't want your prospect to get another email, you can easily pause them manually. Here's a handy article we wrote on this.
Questions? Just reply back letting us know where you're getting hung up.