Connect Replyify to hundreds of other Apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Replyify to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between Apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one App as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other Apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Replyify to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Replyify"
- Use your credentials to connect your Replyify account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
How do I create a new Zap?
- We have a few pre-made zaps like Creating a Contact from a Google Sheet or Create new leads in Salesforce from new replies received in Replyify.
- You can also create your own zaps to integrate with 1,000s of other services depending on your workflow using triggers like 'clicked a link' or 'unsubscribed'.
*Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Replyify and Zapier.